Monday, August 10, 2026

 Hi Girlys,

Its official blogging is so back!

This is basically just my introduction to blogging I thought I would introduce myself and a little bit about why I am blogging and what I am going to be blogging about!

Firstly my names Charlotte and I have just recently moved to Melbourne to live with my partner, moving was a little bit of an impulsive decision i'm not going to lie to you guys so as you can guess yes! I am currently without a job! and as much as that sucks its been the perfect opportunity to start up a little online business which has been something I have wanted to do for a very long time but being in a job with crazy hours as well as long hours made that a little bit challenging #Cheflife but i'm so happy I have been able to start getting set up while I play the waiting game for a new job. 

This blog is going to be so fun! i'm going to be talking about my small business updates, my current reads as well as book reviews and recommendations, my top songs and albums of the week, news and gossip I found interesting, movies and tv shows as well as podcasts and way more! 

I cant wait to start blogging! aslo before I leave I want you guys to know this is a safe space for everyone <3

Love charlotte 


No comments:

Post a Comment

  My spidey senses are tingling?!! Hey Whimsy Queens, This week i am full of talk! i hope everyone has had an amazing week so far! I love ho...